To apply you must:
- Be a native English speaker. You cannot have speech impediments or strong regional accents that would impede you from being understood by Italian learners of English. We may phone you for an interview.
- Be in possession of a valid passport. If you are in the process of applying for your passport, please send in your application followed by a copy of the identity page of your passport once you have obtained it.
- Have a passion for working with children.
- Be energetic, positive and flexible.
The following qualifications are considered an asset;
- Current or previous study in the fields of education/social work/Italian studies – Modern Languages/Arts – Drama
- Extensive experience working with children
- TEFL certification