Traveling costs to and from Italy are at your own expense. You are responsible for your flight and subsequent transport to the orientation. The cost of the 5 day orientation course is 200€ (this includes six nights accommodation at a hotel, meals, training and didactic material at the orientation when you arrive). You are also responsible for your travel expenses after your last camp finishes.
What does ACLE cover?
- Full board and lodging, generally with host families but also sometimes in flats or, for Summer Camps, in hotels.
- Traveling expenses within Italy from one camp to another.
- For on-hold periods, if tutors have not already got plans, ACLE will arrange accommodation with families in Baiardo. While in ACLE accommodation, they will receive basic food supplies.
- If tutors have arranged to travel around Italy at their own expense, ACLE will pay for the transfer to their following camp from major cities in Italy.
- Insurance against accidents connected with camp activities whilst working (You are, however, required to have your own health and travel insurance policy.)