Traveling costs to and from Italy are at your own expense. You are responsible for your flight and subsequent transport to the orientation. The cost of the 5 day orientation course is 200€ (this includes six nights accommodation at a 4* golf resort, meals, training and didactic material at the orientation when you arrive). You are also responsible for your travel expenses after your last camp finishes.
What does ACLE cover?
- Full board and lodging, generally with host families but also sometimes in flats or, for Summer Camps, in hotels.
- Traveling expenses within Italy from one camp to another.
- For on-hold periods, if tutors have not already got plans, ACLE will arrange accommodation with families or in Baiardo and Castel San Giorgio. While in ACLE accommodation, they will receive basic food supplies.
- If tutors have arranged to travel around Italy at their own expense, ACLE will pay for the transfer to their following camp from major cities in Italy.
- Insurance against accidents connected with camp activities whilst working (You are, however, required to have your own health and travel insurance policy.)