Applications are closed and will open on November 2018!
- Gain an accredited TEFL- Theatre and Play certificate.
- Full training through our orientation course, held at one of our orientation sites (San Remo, Rome, Milan).
- Accommodation, food and transport all provided whilst you are in camp.
- Support of a paid study grant.
- The chance to explore everything that Italy has to offer with camps located from the Alps to Sicily.
Please ensure that you have done the following before applying:
- watched the City Camp introductional video above;
- carefully read the application guidelines below, and;
- checked you are able to attend one of our orientation courses followed by a minimum of three weeks in camp.
Upon receipt of your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Therefore, your preferred email address must be entered. Any field entered incorrectly will be highlighted in RED.
A legible scan of the details page of your passport (to be uploaded as a jpg file). If you are renewing or need to apply for a passport, you will need to upload the document (receipt) stating this. Once you have your passport you will need to email a copy of it to us. Your passport details will not be shared with any other parties and kept private.
A current headshot/passport-style photo showing your face, smiling, against a neutral background (example above). Please crop the photo to size and ensure it is the right way up. Submit as a JPEG/JPG file.
Mobile Phone Number
Your mobile phone number must be entered with your country code in brackets, the first zero dropped from the front of the mobile number (if there is one), and no spaces before, between, or after numbers. Please note this is the most common reason applications are unable to be submitted.
Ireland — (353)863996459
USA — (001)7088469108
UK — (0044)7753672563.